Use this portal to access a number of Council services online.
Submit an application

Building, planning and engineering related applications and request a Property Information Certificate.

Some application types require you to register for Knox Online Services prior to submitting an application.
Lodge a Request

Lodge an enquiry or service request with council.
Make a Payment

Pay Animal Renewals, Rates, Infringements, Application, Food and Health Registration, Swimming Pool Registration and Licence renewal fees.

Payments by credit card will incur a 0.4% surcharge.
View Council Registers

View Building and Planning Application registers and applications currently being advertised.
Lodge a new pool or license application

Swimming Pool registration, Food, Health or Community Law-related renewal licences.
Register my pet

Register your cat or dog with council.
Request a Certificate

Request a Rates Land Information Certificate.

Knox Online Services registered users only